Patient management can be positively impacted with DPNCheck by detecting, confirming, and monitoring peripheral neuropathies:
- Early detection of peripheral neuropathy, even in the absence of symptoms and signs
- Help confirm or rule-out peripheral neuropathy and quantify severity
- Monitor changes in peripheral neuropathy over time and in response to treatment
- Early diagnosis of peripheral neuropathy presents opportunities to intervene and reduce costs
- Identify those patients with neuropathy that are at highest risk for neuropathy related complications such as foot ulcers, neuropathic pain, and falls
To view a clinical summary of peripheral neuropathy evaluation click here.